We've never thought that the UptoFaith flashmob would get so many reactions and enquiries. This is a blessing for us and we are convinced the final international video will be a blessing to people all over the world. Thank you for being active on our social media and participating in this worldwide movement!
We have completed the Budapest flashmob last Wednesday (24th May). Here is the video: https://www.facebook.com/UptoFaith/videos/1733549920008060/
And here are some videos of the international posts we have received so far (this is just a selection of the great videos that you have sent):https://www.facebook.com/UptoFaith/videos/1739757952720590/
We've been featured all over the news ever since: http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/may/dancing-in-the-streets-global-flash-mob-draws-attention-to-traditional-family-values
Again what matters is your creativity and ideas creating a great flashmob. Try to do it outside and focus on displaying the FAMILY sign as creatively as you can.
There's still chance for you to participate!
Since we are receiving still lots of responses, we decided to extend the deadline until June 30th. Just make a 10-15 second video creatively displaying the FAMILY sign. If you have more time, you can do the choreography as well if you want. A few tips for making the video:
1. Please have the FAMILY sign shown on the video entirely and clearly.
2. If possible the uniqueness of your country/city could have an emphasis (or even it could be the background), so the final international version will be very diverse at the end.
3. Be as creative as possible! e.g. livechain forming, the sea washes away the FAMILY sign in the sand, T-shirt painting, boards showing, if you have snow you could do a display in there, GPS virtual display, car blockade, hedge trimming, lanterns in the dark, chalk drawing on concrete, etc. You can alter the original choreography, and you can use your imagination and creativity.
4. If you have the opportunity to make it outdoors, it's much more spectacular.
5. You don't have to make your flashmob as big as the Budapest one, the FAMILY sign is already enough to get into the movement.
We hope you are enjoying your time making this as much as we do!